1.1. InfiniGold Operating Pty Ltd ACN 622 224 024 (referred to as 'InfiniGold', 'Company', 'we', 'us' or 'our') respects the privacy rights of our clients and other organisations with whom we deal. InfiniGold is committed to complying with all applicable privacy laws including the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the 'Privacy Act') and the Australian Privacy Principles (the 'APPs').
1.3. Personal Information may be collected by us and by our third party service providers who assist us in operating our website at: https://pmgt.io/], including its subdomains and any other website we operate from time to time (collectively, the 'Website'). The Website is a platform dedicated to the transaction of digital assets, including issuing tokens and redeeming tokens, and the provision of related services in relation to the tokens ('the Services').
1.4. All natural persons or other entities who view or log on to this Website are considered users of this Website. For convenience, the users are referred to as 'you'.
2. Personal information
2.1. 'Personal Information' is information or an opinion, whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an identified individual or an individual who is reasonably identifiable.
4. Your consent
- you consent to the collection, use, storage and processing of your Personal Information through the use of our Website, your registration with this Website, and your use of the Services offered by us;
- you consent to our branches, affiliates and employees using your Personal Information for sending you information, including promotional material, and that they may contact you in connection with our products and services that you may be interested in, now and in the future (unless you have indicated that you do not want to receive such information). You also consent to us sending you such information by means of direct mail, email, SMS and MMS messages.
5. What Personal Information do we collect?
5.2. The Personal Information we may collect, hold and/or use about you will depend on the type of product and service you request. Examples of Personal Information we may collect include, but are not limited to:
- Your email address;
- your IP address, location, analytics and remarketing collected through the use of our Website;
- any other information that we deem necessary.
5.3. We will only collect, maintain and use Personal Information about you if it is necessary for us to adequately provide you the Services you have requested, provide you with information about other products and services offered by related entities or to meet our obligations under applicable Laws (e.g. the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act (2006) (Cth) (the 'AML Act')).
5.4. We will at all times take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information collected and held by us is protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access and disclosure. You have the right, where it is lawful and practicable, of remaining anonymous when entering into transactions with InfiniGold. However, should you wish to remain anonymous, we may not be able to provide you with our Services.
5.5. Where you provide us with unsolicited Personal Information which we do not require to deliver the Services to you, such information will be subject to our normal security arrangements for client information. Where reasonable to do so, we will not hold unsolicited Personal Information we do not require, however often we are unable to delete such information, particularly where it forms part of correspondence or other interactions that we do need to retain. Deletion in such circumstances is generally not reasonable or practicable.
5.6. Personal Information records are held for a period considered appropriate to provide you with the Services you require and consistent with applicable laws, including the Privacy Act.
5.7. Should you cease to be a client of InfiniGold, any Personal Information which we hold about you will be maintained for the relevant periods required by applicable laws.
6. Information collected via our Website
6.1. We may use various technological methods from time to time to track the visiting patterns of individuals accessing our Website, including but not limited to the methods set out below.
Click Stream Data
6.2. When you visit our Website, our Website host and other third parties engaged by us may collect Personal Information for statistical, reporting and maintenance purposes.
6.3. The information collected may include:
- the number of users visiting our Website and the number of pages viewed;
- the date, time and duration of a visit;
- the IP address of your computer; or
- the path taken through our Website.
6.4. Our Website host uses this information to administer and improve the performance of our Website.
6.6. We use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie is temporary and is automatically destroyed once your web browser is closed. All of the transaction functions of our Website rely on session cookies. These web pages will not work if session cookies are explicitly blocked or disabled within a web browser. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on the user’s computer for an extended period of time.
6.7. You can opt to set your browser to reject cookies, or to notify you as soon as possible if you are loaded on cookies. If you reject persistent cookies you will still be able to access our Website, but may not be able to use certain features or the web service may not recognise you.
6.8. We take care to ensure that the Personal Information you give us on our Website is protected. InfiniGold uses a range of security measures to help ensure this security. Our Website contains more detailed information on specific privacy and security procedures.
6.9. We may use Google Analytics to help analyse how you use our Website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers. The information generated is used to create reports about the use of our Website. Google will store this information.
6.10. If you do not want our Website visit data reported by Google Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. For more details on installing and uninstalling the add-on, please visit the Google Analytics opt-out page at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Third party content (e.g. social media links)
6.11. Some of the content used on our Website includes applications made available by third parties, such as social media buttons or links that allow you to share content or links to our Website through the relevant third party platforms. These third party applications themselves may facilitate collection of information by those third parties, through your interactions with the applications and sometimes even if you do not interact directly with them. We are not responsible for the technical operation of these applications or the collection and use practices of the relevant third parties. Please visit the relevant third party websites to understand their privacy practices and options they may make available to you in relation to their collection of your Personal Information.
7. How do we collect and hold your Personal Information?
7.1. In most cases, we collect your Personal Information directly from you, face to face meetings, application forms or correspondence (written and verbal). However, if this is not practical, we may collect information about you from another person or entity – for example, receiving information from a person to whom you have granted a delegated authority or power of attorney.
7.2. When you use this Website or the Services, we may collect more information necessary in any manner that we consider as in compliance with relevant requirements, for the purpose of improving the functions of this Website or the Services, enhancing your experience of using this Website and the Services as well as the security thereof, or as is required by any court order, any applicable law, administrative regulation or any order of any other competent government agency.
8. How do we use your Personal Information?
8.1. We use your Personal Information that we collect about you to primarily manage, deliver and administer the Services to you. Personal Information may also be used so that we can offer products and services to you including special offers (with your consent, and subject to your right to unsubscribe or opt-out, as described in paragraph 12.2 below) to extend our relationship with you and to develop products and services better suited to your needs.
8.2. We also use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to identify and confirm your identity when you use our Services;
- to handle/route your customer service or technical support questions or issues;
- to help us manage our business operations;
- for business support purposes, including maintenance, backup and audit;
- to improve our customer service; and
- to collect and process payments.
8.3. We may also use and analyse your information to meet our obligations, and our service providers' obligations (if applicable), under applicable laws, for example the Know Your Customer requirements of the AML Act.
8.4. We reserve the right at all times to monitor, review, retain or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, but we have no obligation to monitor the use of the Website or to retain the content of any user session.
8.5. We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries and processing transactions. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the Personal Information they need to deliver the Services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your Personal Information.
8.6. We do not sell, trade or rent your Personal Information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any Personal Information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined in paragraph 9.1 below.
9. Who do we disclose information to?
- agents and brokers (intermediaries) to enable them to efficiently answer enquiries and process transactions;
- for legal reasons, disclosure may need to be made to law enforcement agencies, government agencies, courts or external advisers, for example to meet our obligations under the AML Act;
- a person acting on your behalf including a financial adviser, trustee, attorney or person to whom you have granted a delegated authority;
- service providers engaged to carry out functions on our behalf (e.g. other financial institutions as required, solicitors, software or IT service vendors and auditors/investigators);
- if you have acquired a product or service through a related entity, your Personal Information may be shared with that related entity on a confidential basis;
- your financial adviser/consultant who in turn may disclose information to superannuation funds, trustees, insurance providers and product issuers for the purpose of giving effect to your financial plan/strategy and recommendations made by them;
- if a financial adviser/consultant has referred you to our products and services then your details (including ongoing investment and transaction details) may be provided to that financial adviser/consultant, the dealer group, the broker or the organisation for whom they work; and
- other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
10. Third party websites
10.1. You may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to the websites of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interacting on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
11. Disclosure of Personal Information overseas
11.1. Some of your Personal Information may be disclosed, transferred, stored, processed or used overseas by us, or by third party service providers. This may happen if:
- our offices are or related entities are located overseas;
- we outsource certain activities overseas;
- transactions, information, services or products have an overseas connection; or
- our computer systems including IT services are located overseas.
12.1. InfiniGold may use your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes in accordance with paragraph 4.
12.2. If you do not want to receive marketing information from us, you can unsubscribe in any of the following ways:
- clicking on the 'Unsubscribe' or subscription preferences link in a direct marketing email that you have received from us;
- logging into your account on the Website and editing your communication preferences; or
- contacting us using the contact details specified in section 15 below.
13. How do we protect your Personal Information?
13.1. We have systems and processes in place designed to hold your information securely. Only authorised personnel are granted access to your information. We also have in place processes designed to identify you when you deal with us by phone, online or face to face. These processes are designed to ensure we only disclose your information to you, or someone properly authorised by you. You need to keep access details like user names and passwords confidential and not share them or leave them somewhere that is easy for others to access or find.
13.2. The platform for our Services is built on international security standards.
13.3. Despite the above-mentioned technical and security measures, we cannot guarantee that information transmitted via the Internet is absolutely safe, so we cannot absolutely guarantee that the Personal Information that you provide to us through our Website or the use of the Services will be safe at all times. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from or caused by any event that may occur in connection with unauthorised access to your personal data, and we shall not be held liable in compensation for such loss or damage.
14. Access and Correction
14.1. You have the right to correct your Personal Information held by us if you believe it to be inaccurate or out of date. We will then amend your records accordingly. If we disagree with the correction, we will advise you of the reasons for doing so and will make a note on your record of this.
14.2. You are generally entitled to access your Personal Information. This can be arranged so by calling or writing to our Privacy Officer. The details of the Privacy Officer's contact information are listed in the section 15 entitled 'Privacy Enquiries and Complaints' below. Your request should include a detailed description of the information required. To ensure information is only disclosed to those entitled to it you may be asked for identification, or in the case of a telephone call asked to answer a series of questions to verify your identity.
14.3. In some circumstances, there may be some legal or administrative reasons to deny access to your Personal Information. If we are unable to provide you with access to your information, we will provide you with reasons for the refusal where we are required by law to give those reasons.
15. Privacy Enquiries and Complaints
15.1. If you have any requests, comments, enquiries or complaints about our information handling practices, please contact us by calling +61 2 8088 4200 or alternatively contact the Privacy Officer (either via email or via mail):
InfiniGold Operating Pty Ltd
3/55 Harrington Street
Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
15.2. You can also contact us if you believe that the privacy of your Personal Information has been compromised or not adequately protected.
15.3. It is our intention to resolve any complaint as quickly as possible and to your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with the response provided by us, please let us know and our Privacy Officer will investigate further and respond to you. If you are still not satisfied or if we do not respond to your complaint within 30 days, you can contact external bodies that deal with privacy complaints such as the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner. This body may forward your complaint to another external dispute resolution body if it considers the complaint would be better handled by that body.
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
GPO Box 5218
Sydney NSW 2001
Telephone: 1300 363 992